Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Chapter Three

In chapter three, I learned about software basics. I learned that
there are five types of software. Our class also watched this movie
about how computers work. I discovered that the computer has two types
of software running such as hardware and software. Those are different
because hardware is something you can see or even break and software
is something you can not see and it is to translate meanings for us to
understand or even to operate the computer however we like to. This
chapter went into alot of dept of information about the software of a
computer. The most exiciting and interesting lesson was when we
watched the lesson on the big screen. I like seeing my lessons in
examples to get an better understanding. Overall, the lesson was
helpful for me to remember how to select a computer and how to operate
the computer in my future classroom setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment