The IT365 helps the students to get familiar with computers. It covers subjects such as hardware and software. This class prepares beginning teachers to be fully skilled in working with computers. There are a number of ways to teach with the help of technology.
We created numerous of things to help assist with teaching our lesson. There were a number of ways to assist children with different disabilities when using technology. Our class created a blog, photo story, a and web site for educational reasons. These sites are to help show creativity and to deliver messages.
I have learned a lot in this course. I learned how to create a blog, how to create a website, and how to create a google group. Most of the things that I learned, I would not have had the opportunity to learn had I not took this class. This made it possible for me to gain knowledge that would help me when I start teaching. I don't think I could have gained this knowledge on my own. I knew very little of what we learned in this class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment